Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I'm done

I am having a terrible day today, which involves a lot of crying... thinking and more crying. I have never wanted to reach my objectives to feel good about myself, I wanted to reach them in order to get recognition from people from whom I should not be expecting any. Why is it that as you grow older, your parents care less and less about you and you care more and more about them? I am reconsidering the reasons why I want to run and do triathlons, and until I come up with something better than "to get some recognition from others", I decided to put my plans on hold.

I will continue to train for my first 10K, but I'm not so sure about my other plans. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

MINI-Runner said...

Kelodie... I think you need to post about your weekend ;)

Yes, you had a bit of a rough week last week, that's for sure. But remember that from that rough patch, you were able to learn a lot about things as well as make some wonderful progress once you told the people you love how you feel...

Remember that, and carry that with you - you are strong and determined...

So... are you going to the pool this week? :)

T