Wednesday, October 15, 2008

On the road... again!

I lost track of how many times I've started running again this year... Here I am, starting over again! I think this time will be for good, though (crossing my fingers and toes). I went running on Monday and I overdid it - surprise, surprise! I was so sore on Tuesday, it felt as if I had run a strong 10K.

Today, I biked to and from work. I have a bit of pain, but this is pain I can handle. So, I think I'll keep at it very slowly... and hopefully, I'll be able to consistently run a little until my hip gets fixed, but a little is much better than none at all.

I might have found the cause of all my hip/lower back problems... I'm very hopeful that I'll be healed and back at it sooner rather than later. :-)

2 comments:

Sonia said...

Super bonnes nouvelles! Je suis très contente pour toi =)

anners said...

I am so happy to hear that you are running again. Bonne chance!!