Thursday, July 23, 2009

Meet in'fusion


I bought a new commuter bike! :-) I had been thinking about this for a while, almost everyday when I was killing my knees with the cheapo commuter bike I've been riding since 2002. I wished for a bike that was assembled in Canada and I had been eying the De Vinci bikes for a while... I finally settled for the De Vinci Wellington.

When I went for my first test-ride with her, I noticed how great and natural the position felt to me. It really feels like this bike was designed for me. Its size and its fit are perfect! And her name came naturally to me: she had to be called in'fusion. Not only is she the colour of fusion, but I feel like we're in fusion when I'm out on a ride. I think we're going to have great commutes together!

I have riden her for about 50K so far and I'm very happy with my purchase. She needs a few minor adjustments, but nothing major. Yay!

No comments: