Monday, August 21, 2006

A Perfect Run!

Today, I was getting discouraged again because I feel so tight in my quadricep tendon and I thought to myself: "Am I ever going to feel good, without injuries or nagging discomforts?". I was getting negative about my capacity to run, and thought that it would be impossible for me to ever do a triathlon when I'm always injured...

I went to the gym and for my run anyway, and I had a great 3K run! I felt super good, physically and mentally, I was fast, my cardio was good, it was perfect! I felt like dancing and I almost did, but there were too many people on the bike path and I looked weird enough already with that big smile on my face that I didn't want to raise suspicion! ;-)

My calves and hamstrings were pretty tight when I finished, and my quadricep tendon started to bug me again the minute I stopped running, but I felt great!

Now, if all my runs were like that, it would be heaven!

No comments: